top of page

Groupe de SANTENEUTRE

Public·25 Les heylers
Arthur Panov
Arthur Panov

How To [VERIFIED] Download Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito PDF For Free

Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito PDF Free: A Guide for Music Lovers

Are you looking for a free PDF sheet music for Al Tuo Santo Altar, a beautiful hymn for piano and voice? If so, you are in the right place. In this article, we will show you how to download Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito PDF for free, what is the meaning and history of this sacred song, and how to play it on your keyboard or guitar.

How to Download Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito PDF for Free

How to Download Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito PDF for Free

There are many websites that offer free PDF sheet music for Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito, but not all of them are reliable or safe. Some may contain viruses, malware, or pop-up ads that can harm your device or compromise your privacy. To avoid these risks, we recommend you to use the following trusted sources:

• smrosario.org: This is the official website of the Santa Maria del Rosario parish in Italy, where you can find the original score of Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito in PDF format. You can download it by clicking on the link and then saving it to your device.

• arquen.it: This is a website dedicated to canti liturgici (liturgical songs) in Italian, where you can find the text, chords, and spartiti (sheet music) of Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito in PDF format. You can download it by clicking on the link and then choosing the option Scarica il file (Download the file).

• soundcloud.com: This is a popular online audio platform where you can listen to and download music of various genres and artists. You can find a free PDF sheet music for Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito by following this link and then clicking on the button More and then Download file.

What is Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito?

Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito is a hymn composed by E. Renoglio and H. Roses, based on a French melody called Haie les Roses. It is a song of adoration and love for Jesus Christ, who is present in the Holy Eucharist. The title means At Your Holy Altar in Italian, and the lyrics express the desire to approach the Lord with joy and gratitude, asking Him to protect us from evil and guide us on the right path.

The song has four verses and a chorus that repeats after each verse. The chorus goes like this:

Al tuo santo altar mi appresso o Signor,

mia gioia e mio amor.

O Signore che scruti il mio cuor

dal maligno mi salvi il tuo amor.

Which translates to:

At your holy altar I approach you o Lord,

my joy and my love.

O Lord who scrutinize my heart

from the evil one save me with your love.

How to Play Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito on Keyboard or Guitar

If you want to play Al Tuo Santo Altar Spartito on your keyboard or guitar, you will need to know the chords and the melody of the song. The chords are simple and easy to play, as they are mostly major and minor triads. The melody follows the rhythm and contour of the lyrics, with some variations and embellishments.

The song is in C major key, and the chords are as follows:

C G Am Em F C G C

C G Am Em F C G C

F G C Am Dm G C 04f6b60f66

À propos

Bienvenue dans notre 1er groupe, dédier a l'échange et au dé...

Les heylers

bottom of page